We took the following into consideration when selecting these dumbbells:
- Anecdotal advice from real personal trainers. These dumbbells were selected by certified personal trainers who have experience using different kinds of dumbbells.
- Shape, grip, and ease of use. Some shapes and grip types are more comfortable for beginners, while others are better for more advanced trainees. We’ve suggested which dumbbells might work best for different training levels, but these are only general guidelines.
- Quality and brand reputation. We looked for dumbbells made of sturdy materials and sold by well-established companies.
- Customer reviews. These dumbbells have mostly positive customer feedback.
- Price. We included a range of options to suit a variety of budgets.
- Vetting. The dumbbells on our list have been vetted to ensure that they align with Healthline’s brand integrity standards and approach to well-being. You can read more about our vetting process.
Post time: Oct-12-2022